Information: By the People, For the People.
Liberal Arts graduate students are invited to present coursework and research focusing on the following topics:
- Prosociality – Research that supports or challenges the inherently prosocial nature of libraries, museums and other information communities.
- Globalism – Cultural/diversity sensitivity; Information Poverty; Scholarship within the broader, global Information Science context.
- 21st Century Skills for Information Professionals – suggest policies, programming and initiatives either criticizing or supporting an identified emerging technological skill valuable to the profession.
- Vincentianism – Administrative policies/initiative/programs designed to serve the poor.
- Informancy – Administrative policies/initiative/programs designed to serve the informed/information literate.
Submission Deadline: March 28, 2018